Every wanted to participate in the Gladstone Hotel‘s annual ‘Come Up To My Room‘ event in Toronto? Heck, I just wish, one year, I could attend! That aside, they’re accepting submissions for the 2016 show. The cutoff date is May 15th, so send your proposal ASAP.
Check out Seth Clark’s crazy, amazing collages! HOW does he do it??!!??
Looking for some vintage clip art? Check out Grandma’s Graphics.
A bit of fun – A moon-walking bird.
Some art links for you:
– I’ve been a fan of Katherine Dunn ever since I brought her book “Creative Illustration Workshop for Mixed Media” into the store. I see she’s now offering workshops at her farm near Portland. What a great place to take a class! If you’re feeling generous, she accepts donations to support the senior animals she keeps at her farm.
– The collages and journals of Laura Lein-Svencner
– Souther Salazar’s gorgeous, colourful drawings and paintings
– Andrea D’Aquino‘s fabulous collage illustrations
– Catherine Farish’s exquisite mixed-media work
– Chris Mundwiller’s modern, abstract art. There’s more work on his website, but it’s easier to view his art in his Etsy shop.